The workflows tool automates your sales and marketing efforts as well as your internal processes. Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise users can enroll and update contacts with workflows. Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise users and Service Hub Professional and Enterprise users can enroll and update companies, tickets, deals, or quotes with the workflows tool.
This guide provides a list of resources to get started with workflows. You can explore some of the ways current HubSpot users work with workflows on the Community.
- Choose your workflow actions
- Set your workflow enrollment triggers
- Use if/then branches in workflows
- Manually enroll objects into workflows
- Difference between AND vs OR logic in workflows
- Workflows | Frequently Asked Questions
- Create contact-based workflows
- Manage your contact-based workflow settings
- Create automated emails to used in workflows
- Create 'Center on a date' or 'Center on a date property' contact-based workflows
- Analyze your contact-based workflow performance
Company-based, deal-based, ticket-based, or quote-based workflows