The workflows tool automates your sales and marketing efforts as well as your internal processes. Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise users can enroll and update contacts with workflows. Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise users and Service Hub Professional and Enterprise users can enroll and update companies, deals, quotes, or tickets with the workflows tool.
This guide provides a list of articles to get you started with workflows. For further reading, you can explore some of the ways current HubSpot users work with workflows on the Community. HubSpot's Academy also offers lessons and courses on the workflows tool, such as the Creating a Lead Nurturing Workflow lesson.
Articles specific to contact-based workflows.
- Create contact-based workflows
- Manage your contact-based workflow settings
- Create 'Center on a date' or 'Center on a date property' contact-based workflows
- Create automated emails to use in workflows
- Analyze your contact-based workflow performance
Company, deal, quote, and ticket-based workflows
Articles specific to company, deal, quote, and ticket-based workflows.
- Create company, deal, ticket, or quote-based workflows
- Test company, deal, ticket, or quote-based workflows
- Set unenrollment triggers in company, deal, ticket, or quote-based workflows
Using workflowsArticles to help you with all types of workflows.
- Set your workflow enrollment triggers
- Choose your workflow actions
- Use if/then branches in workflows
- Manually enroll objects into workflows
- Difference between AND vs OR logic in workflows
- Contact, company, deal, ticket, or quote unexpectedly enrolled in workflow
- Organize your workflows with folders
- Restore deleted workflows
- Workflows | Frequently Asked Questions