You can create a workflow that enrolls contacts when they complete a lead flow or fill out a collected form. To do so, set your enrollment triggers as shown in the steps below.
Please note: collected forms are currently in beta for Marketing Basic, Professional, and Enterprise accounts.
To enroll contacts in a workflow who filled out a lead flow or collected form:
- Navigate to Workflows.
- In your Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- In your Sales Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Workflows. Please note that if you're a Sales Professional user, you must also have acess to at least Marketing Free in order to access lead flows and collected forms.
- Select New workflow in the upper right-hand corner.
- Name your workflow and select the appropriate type. For this workflow, Standard is recommended. Then select Create workflow.
- Click Set enrollment triggers to select your starting conditions.
- Select Automatically at the top of the sidebar menu that appears, and then click Form submission.
- Select the appropriate radio button (Contact has filled out form / Contact has not filled out form).
- In the dropdown menu, start typing Lead flow or Collected form. Your lead flows or collected forms will appear in the dropdown menu for you to select.
- Click Done and then Save.
- You can then add your actions and adjust any settings.
- Activate your workflow by toggling the On/Off switch in the upper right-hand corner.