You can create a workflow that enrolls contacts when they complete a lead flow or fill out a collected form. To do so, be sure to set your enrollment criteria as shown in the steps below.
Please note: Collected forms are currently in beta for Markting Basic, Professional, and Enterprise portals.
In order to enroll contacts in a workflow who filled out a lead flow or collected form:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Workflows.
- Select New Workflow.
- Name your workflow and select the appropriate type. You will most likely want to select Standard. Then select Create workflow.
- Click Set enrollment criteria to select your starting condition.
- Select Automatically and then Form Submission.
- Select the appropriate radio button for your needs (Contact has filled out form / Contact has not filled out form).
- In the dropdown, start typing Lead flow or Collected form. You will see that your lead flows or collected forms will show up in the dropdown for you to select.
- Click Done and then Save.
- You can then add your actions and adjust any settings.
- Activate your workflow by toggling the On/Off switch in the upper right-hand corner.