If you'd like to unenroll all of the contacts who are members of a specific active list and prevent future members of the list from being enrolled in the worfklow, you can use the active list as a suppression list in the workflow.
If you'd like to unenroll only the contacts who are current members of the list, but don't want to prevent contacts who join the list in the future from being enrolled in the workflow, you'll need to first clone your active list to a static list.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Hover over the name of the active list you'd like to clone.
- Click More, then select Clone.
- In the dialog box that appears, give the cloned list a name, then click Clone.
- You'll be taken to the cloned list. Click the pencil icon edit at the top left and enter a name for the list, then click the dropdown menu in the upper left and select Static list.
- Click Save at the upper right.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- In the Unenrollment & Suppressions section, click the Suppression lists for this workflow dropdown and select the list you created.
- Click Save at the bottom left. The contacts in the static list you created and will be suppressed and removed from the workflow.