If you'd like to unenroll all of the contacts who are members of a specific smart list and prevent future members of the smart list from being enrolled in the worfklow, you can simply use that smart list as a suppression list in the workflow.
However, if you'd like to unenroll only the contacts who are currently members of the list, but don't want to prevent contacts who join the list in the future from being enrolled, you'll need to clone your smart list to a static list first.
To do this:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of the list you'd like to clone.
- In the left sidebar, click the More dropdown and select Clone list.
- You'll be taken to the cloned list. Click Name list to edit the default name of the list. Select the Static list radio button.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow.
- Go to the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the drop-down under Suppression lists for this workflow and select the Static list you have just created.
- To finish, click Save settings. The Suppression lists setting will now take all the contacts on the Static List you created and remove them from the workflow.