HubSpot makes a total of three attempts approximately ten minutes apart. Therefore, 30 minutes from the scheduled time is when you would see a failure message when viewing the worklfow's history. To view the workflow's history:
- Navigate to Workflows:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Sales Tools > Workflows.
- Hover over your workflow and click Edit.
- Select the History tab.
- If there is no Salesforce Contact ID or Salesforce Lead ID values in the respective properties within a contact's record who is enrolled in the workflow, the workflow thinks the contact has not yet synced with Salesforce and will skip those Salesforce-related actions accordingly.
- The Salesforce-related actions will be skipped if the contact still does not sync to Salesforce after the three retries.
The example below is for a workflow that contains two actions: the first is to set a property value and the second is a Salesforce action to set a task. The enrolled contact was not yet syncing with Salesforce, so once the property value changed on their contact record, that triggered a sync eventually allowing the Salesforce action to execute.