By default, contacts that are currently enrolled in a workflow will not be unenrolled when they no longer meet the enrollment criteria.
There is an option in your workflow's Settings tab that controls this behavior. By default, when a workflow is created, the When a contact no longer meets the enrollment conditions, remove them from this workflow? setting is set to No. You can navigate to your workflow to change this setting to Yes.
If there are contacts who are currently enrolled when you change the setting and you'd like to unenroll them from the workflow, you'll need to do this manually. To manually remove a contact from a Workflow:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact you'd like to remove from the workflow.
- Scroll down to Workflow memberships in the left sidebar.
- Next to the number of Workflows, click on View all.
- Click Unenroll next to the Workflow from which you'd like the contact to be removed.