When setting up your workflow, you can choose whether or not you'd like contacts to be reenrolled in the workflow when they meet the enrollment criteria again (learn how to set up your reenrollment criteria here).
However, not all enrollment criteria can currently be used for reenrollment. The starting criteria that can be used for reenrollment are:
- Contact property is known
- Contact property equals X
- Please note that this logic currently cannot be used for reenrollment if the contact property can be equal to multiple values i.e. "The contact property State is equal to any of Florida, Georgia, or Alabama." Read more on this here.
- Is a member of the list
- Has submitted (a/any) form on (a/any) page
- Has visited (exact/partial) URL
- Completed the event
When you edit your reenrollment criteria by clicking Change reenrollment options within your enrollment criteria window, you'll see that these options are all available to be selected for reenrollment:
If any criteria of the workflow cannot be used for reenrollment, it will appear grayed and the "Some of the starting conditions you defined can't be used for reenrollment. Learn more" message will be displayed. For example, email, company, and deal property criteria cannot be used for reenrollment: