If your contact is enrolled in a workflow but has not received emails from the workflow, check the workflow History to get more information.
- Navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click on the name of your workflow.
- Select History from the top of the screen.
- Filter the results using the drop-down menus at the top of the page to see the workflow history for a particular contact, during a certain time range, or certain types of events.
- Review any event in the history with a red dot next to it, which indicates an error or alert. The event will provide more detailed information about the nature of the problem. For example, the step might be delayed to comply with an execution time frame set in Workflow settings or the contact's email address may have previously bounced. You will also see an error if you have double opt-in enabled and a contact has not yet confirmed that they'd like to receive email from you. In this case, the email will be retried for 24 hours and sent if the contact confirms in that time or skipped if they do not.