You can modify the publish date of one of your blog posts in the Publish or schedule tab in the blog post editor.
How blog post notifications are impacted
- Changing a blog post's publish date to a date in the past will not trigger a duplicate blog notification email. However, if blog notification emails weren't enabled in your blog settings when the post was originally published, the post may be included in relevant weekly or monthly blog notification emails for the new publish date.
- Changing the publish date for a published post to a date in the past will not trigger another automated social post.
- External RSS emails for your blog may include the post when its publish date and time is changed because the blog's RSS feed will be changed.
How to change a blog post's publish date and time
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Hover over the post you'd like to edit and click Edit.
- Click the Publish or Schedule tab in the post editor.
- Click Change publish date and set the new date and time for your post to be published. You can select a date in the future, or a date in the past if you'd like to backdate the post.
- After you've made your selections, click Update.
Please note: changing a post's publish date and time to a date in the future will change the post's status to a draft. It will then be republished on the new publish date and time.