In your HubSpot blog listing page, you'll see modules such as About this blog, Recent Posts, etc. Follow the steps below to access these modules for editing:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Use the dropdown menu at the top of your dashboard to select the blog you'd like to edit.
- In the left sidebar menu, click More tools and select Manage blog template.
- You'll see a module group on the right-hand side of your template, which is composed of modules that make up the content in your blog's sidebar. Click one of the modules to edit it.
- To edit the content of the module, select More > Edit module in the right sidebar menu. If you're editing a default module (such as a Rich Text module), in the right sidebar menu, scroll down and click the thumbnail in the Default section below Rich text content.
- You can also drag and drop the modules to re-arrange the order.
- If you're comfortable working with code, in the sidebar menu under Styling Options, you can enter custom classes, styling, and HTML to make more advanced edits.
- After making your edits, click Publish changes to take your edits live.