If you have multiple blogs within HubSpot, you can easily move a blog post from one blog to another. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Hover your mouse over the blog post you want to move and click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the Blog URL section, click the pencil icon edit next to your blog URL. You'll see a dialog box with information about how redirects are handled when you edit the URL of a live post. Click Update to confirm you want to edit the URL.
- Use the Blog URL dropdown to select the blog you want to move your post to.
- Click Save or Publish to finish moving your blog post.