After you've created a blog or RSS email, you can view its detailed sending history.
Detailed info is available for every send, both attempted and successful, and you can get more details on why certain emails failed to send. You can also view the expected time of the next send and the number of blog articles that will be included.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- In the upper left, click the Email Type dropdown menu, then select Blog or RSS.
- To view an email's send history, click the email name.
- Customize the view of your email send history by changing the filters above the table:
- To view data from a specific time frame, click the Date range filter and select a date range.
- To customize the data that displays in the table, click Edit columns. In the dialog box, select a property to add it to the Selected Columns section. In the Selected Columns section, click and drag properties to rearrange them.
- To filter out emails that didn't send because there was no new content to deliver to your contacts, clear the Show skipped emails checkbox.
- To get more information about any time an email failed to send, hover over the info icon info next to the error.