How can I resubscribe a customer?
There may be a time where you have noticed one of your customers isn't receiving your emails - perhaps an email bounced to them or they accidentally unsubscribed. Or perhaps your customer reached out to you because they realized they hadn't received emails from you in awhile. There are a couple ways you can get your customer resubscribed:
1. Have them navigate to an old email they received from you and go to the footer of your email. From there they can click on the link to manage email preferences and choose to opt back into your email communications.
2. You can contact HubSpot Support who can send an email to your customer with a link that will allow them to opt back into your email communication. It's important to know that:
- HubSpot Support is only able to send this system-generated email to that specific contact and no one else.
- HubSpot Support will only be able to send this email if the contact is anticipating it - otherwise this is no different than sending spam and will hurt your deliverability in the long-term.
3. If you're using resubscription emails on your forms you can notify any unsubscribed contacts of their opt out status.
Why am I not receiving list export, test send emails, or form submission notifications from HubSpot?
It's possible that you could be trying to export a list from HubSpot or send yourself a test email and not seeing the email coming through to your inbox. This is generally due to spam or filtering rules from your mail server or a possible bounce that has not allowed HubSpot to reach your inbox. First, check your spam/junk folders to ensure it hasn't landed in there. Also, make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book to help your mail provider see as a more legitimate source from which to send you email.
If you're still not receiving email after performing the steps above, please contact HubSpot Support.
I have more questions on emails...
That's okay. We have more answers. Check out the links below.