How can I resubscribe a customer?
If one of your contacts reaches out to you because they haven't been receiving your emails, an email sent to them may have bounced or they may have accidentally unsubscribed. There are a couple ways you can get your customer resubscribed:
1. Ask them to navigate to an old email they received from you. In the footer of the email, they can click on the link to manage email preferences and choose to opt back into your email communications.
2. You can contact HubSpot Support who can send an email to your customer with a link that will allow them to opt back into your email communication. It's important to know that:
- HubSpot Support is only able to send this system-generated email to that specific contact and no one else.
- HubSpot Support will only be able to send this email if the contact is anticipating it; otherwise, this is no different than sending spam and will hurt your deliverability in the long term.
3. By enabling resubscription emails on your forms, you can notify any unsubscribed contacts of their opt-out status when they fill out subsequent forms.
Why am I not receiving list export, test send emails, or form submission notifications from HubSpot?
If you're trying to export a list from HubSpot or send yourself a test email and haven't received the notification email from HubSpot, there may be spam or filtering rules from your mail server or a possible bounce that is preventing the delivery of the email. First, check your spam/junk folders to ensure the email hasn't landed there. Also, make sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. This tells your mail provider to view HubSpot as a legitimate sender that you want to receive email from.
If you're still not receiving email after completing the steps above, please contact HubSpot Support.
I have more questions on emails...
Check out the links below for more answers: