HubSpot sends system and notification emails to inform you of events such as test marketing emails, form submissions, lead revisits, and file exports. You can configure your email notification preferences in your HubSpot account settings.
If emails sent from HubSpot are resulting in bounces or landing in your SPAM/junk folder, you can adjust your spam filter settings to improve deliverability. Most spam filters allow you to whitelist a sender by adding their domain or IP address.
Please note: if you're experiencing deliverability issues with marketing emails, confirm that your email sending domain is connected before completing the steps below.
Check your notification settings
To ensure you've configured your notification preferences correctly, check out the guide to setting up your user notifications. Confirm that you've toggled each email switch on for any specific email notifications you want to receive, or click to toggle the email switch under Global Notifications to receive all notifications in your inbox.
Whitelist a sender or domain
Work with your IT team to make changes to your whitelist or "safe sender" list. If you're using a free email provider such as Gmail, you can find whitelisting instructions in their help documentation. If you're using Microsoft Outlook, you might need to move emails from HubSpot into your Focused Inbox. The following is a complete list of email addresses HubSpot uses for internal email notifications:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (specifically for lead revisit notifications)
Whitelist IP addresses
Add your sending IP addresses and/or shared.hubspot.com and hubspotemail.net to your network-level whitelist to ensure that all of HubSpot's in-app communications get delivered by your company's server.
- Marketing Hub tools: 126.96.36.199/27, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206,
220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Sales Hub tools: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
- Service Hub tools: 22.214.171.124/30, 126.96.36.199/30, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Conversations inbox: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
If you're using an email security software (e.g., Mimecast), you can whitelist by adding HubSpot to your SPF record.