HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in configuration options
If you're using the Outlook desktop add-in, log into your Outlook desktop account and in the main ribbon, click HubSpot Sales > Settings. You'll see a dialog box appear with the following configuration options:
- Switch connected HubSpot account: If you're using multiple HubSpot accounts, click the dropdown menu to select a different account to connect with your HubSpot Sales add-in. This is the account where your tracked and logged email information is stored. This is also the account where you'll access your sales tools from in your email client.
- Sidebar: Check the box beside Show Contact Profiles if you'd like the contact profiles sidebar menu to appear in your email account when sending emails to your contacts. Learn more about contact profiles here.
- Log and track preferences: Check the boxes beside Log email and Track email if you'd like your emails to be logged and tracked by default. Uncheck these boxes if you don't want your emails to be logged and tracked by default and would rather check the boxes manually before sending each email.
- Never log: In the dialog box, enter an email address or an email domain in the field below Never log and click Add. Any email you send to the email addresses or domains added here will never be logged in your HubSpot account. Click Remove beside an email address or an email domain to remove it from this list. To specify never log emails and domains from your HubSpot account settings, click here for instructions. You can also block specific IP addresses from email tracking in HubSpot. Learn more here.
When you're finished configuring your desktop add-in, click OK.
HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in configuration options
- In your Outlook desktop account on a PC or Mac, click Sales Tools in the main ribbon. In the right sidebar menu, click Settings.
- In your Outlook on the web account or Outlook.com account, compose a new email and click the HubSpot sprocket icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your email composition window. In the right sidebar menu, click Settings.
You'll see the following configuration options in the sidebar menu:
- Switch connected HubSpot account: If you're using multiple HubSpot accounts, they'll all be listed here. The one marked In use is the one your HubSpot Sales account is currently connected to. This is the account where your tracked and logged email information is stored and where you access sales tools from in your email client. Click Select beside a different account you wish to connect to. Then click Continue and lastly Got it to complete the process of switching connected accounts.
- Log and track settings: Enter email addresses or domains you do not wish to log emails for and click Add after adding each. To remove an email address or domain from this list, click Manage > Remove beside the address or domain. Team admins will have the option to Block for all users so other users in the account will not be able to log emails to the specified email address or email domain. To specify never log emails and domains from your HubSpot account settings, click here for instructions. You can also block specific IP addresses from email tracking in HubSpot. Learn more here.
Email integration settings: manage the settings for your connected inbox. You'll be brought to your HubSpot account's email integration settings under Integrations > Email Integrations.
Help & troubleshooting: if you're looking to learn more about the extension or get stuck on something while working with it, click Help & troubleshooting to access articles in the HubSpot Knowledge Base.
Sign out: Sign out of your HubSpot Sales account from Outlook. You'll be logged out and redirected to the app.hubspot.com login screen. Please be aware that in order to use the HubSpot Sales add-in, you must be logged into app.hubspot.com.