Once you've successfully installed the you can create HubSpot forms from WordPress. In WordPress's Classic Editor, copy and paste the HubSpot Form shortcode to embed your HubSpot Form. In WordPress's Gutenberg Editor, add the HubSpot Form block to your post and use the dropdown menu to select a HubSpot form.
Please note: if you're using another form plugin, like Contact Form 7 or Ninja Forms, you can collect submissions in HubSpot. Review the table of supported forms, then learn how to use non-HubSpot forms.
If you are using a supported, non-HubSpot form on WordPress, but are not seeing submission data in HubSpot, you may have another WordPress plugin installed that conflicts with the HubSpot-WordPress plugin. Disable the plugin, or review frequently asked questions for additional troubleshooting steps.
- In the left sidebar menu in your WordPress account, navigate to HubSpot > Forms.
- Hover over the form you want to add to your website and click Copy shortcode. You can also create a new HubSpot form by clicking Create form.
- Navigate to a WordPress page or post, then paste the shortcode into the page editor.
- Publish the page to take your HubSpot form live on your WordPress page.
- To view submissions to the form in HubSpot, navigate back to the forms dashboard in WordPress. Hover over a form and click the Actions dropdown menu, then select View submissions. Learn more about analyzing your form submissions.
- In your Wordpress account, navigate to your page or post.
- Click the plus icon in the toolbar. Search for the HubSpot Form block and click it to add it to your content.
- In the block, click the dropdown menu to select your form. To create a new form, navigate to HubSpot > Forms in the left sidebar menu and click Create form.
- To view submissions to the form, navigate to HubSpot > Forms in the left sidebar menu in Wordpress. Hover over a form, click the Actions dropdown menu, and select View submissions. Learn more about analyzing your form submissions.