To discover how to localize the Keywords tool so that it shows country-specific data for your keywords, follow the instructions below.
By default, the Keywords tool collects data from various providers across the world. This default option means that global data will be collected if sources provide global data. If the data source only collects country specific data, the default location setting will display data from the United States. You can set the Keywords tool to collect data specific to your region if your company has a major presence in particular countries.
We have you covered in:
- Austria (rank and difficulty only)
- Colombia (rank and difficulty only)
- Ecuador (rank and difficulty only)
- Hong Kong
- Japan (rank and difficulty only)
- Korea (rank and difficulty only)
- New Zealand (rank and difficulty only)
- Portugal (rank and difficulty only)
- South Africa (rank and difficulty only)
- United Arab Emirates (rank and difficulty only)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Vietnam (rank and difficulty only)
From Argentina to Vietnam, you can set your location to any of these countries to localize the rank for all of your keywords. For example, choosing Italy as your location provides keyword search engine results that searchers are likely to see in Italy.
1. Go to the Keywords tool
From the dashboard, navigate to Reports > Keywords.
2. Set your location
Click on the Set your location link to choose a geographic location for calculating keyword metrics.
3. Choose a country
Select a country from the drop-down menu.
Then click the Save location button.