After a contact books a meeting, you can redirect them to a specific website page, landing page, or external page. When you redirect contacts to a specific page, you can customize the content they see after they book a meeting.
If you’ve installed ad network pixels, this redirect also allows you to track your meeting bookings with external networks like Google and Facebook.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Meetings.
- Click the meetings link you want to edit or create a new meetings link.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Form Questions.
- In the What should happen after a prospect or customer submits this form section, select the Redirect to another page radio button.
- To select a specific page to redirect visitors to, click the dropdown menu and select a page.
- To redirect to an external page, click Add external link. In the dialog box, enter the URL, then click Add.
- In the bottom left, click Save.
When you share your meetings link with a prospect or customer, after they book a meeting with you they'll be redirected to the selected page.