The page performance data that you see in HubSpot is from your target domain. HubSpot gathers this data using the following:
- HubSpot tracking code: the tracking code allows HubSpot to count a page view every time
a page loads. A page will only appear in in the pages report once the tracking code detects a view. Whenever a page with your HubSpot tracking code on it is viewed, the page will appear in the pages report within about 30 minutes.
- Crawler: the HubSpot Crawler fetches your site's code and gives you SEO recommendations. The HubSpot crawler will crawl your website for SEO recommendations whenever you visit the pages report if the last time your site was crawled was not within the last 7 days. Learn how you can refresh the data for individual pages below.
You can access the pages report by navigating to Reports > Analytics Tools.
Click Traffic Analytics, then click the Pages tab. Use the dropdowns at the top of the page to set the date range and frequency of your data. By default, you'll see data for all of your pages, but you can filter the pages report
The chart at the top of the page allows you to see how your website is performing over time. Click the Page views
In the table below, you'll see a list of your pages and metrics for each. Use the search bar to search for a specific page or click any of the column headers to sort by that metric. You can also check the boxes next to specific pages to compare them in the chart above.
To customize the columns that appear in the table, click Edit
Please note: you can only display 7 columns at a time in the pages report.
The following metrics are available in the pages report.
- Page: title and URL of the page.
- Views: number of page views recorded in the designated time frame.
- Entrances: the number of times that a page was the first one viewed in a session.
- Exits: the number of times that a page was the last one viewed in a session.
- Avg. Time on Page: the average amount of time between the start and end of views on your page.
- Bounce Rate: the percentage of sessions that started on a page and did not move beyond that page.
- Exit Rate: percentage of views on a page that
werethe last in a session.
- CTA Views: the total number of views for all calls-to-action on the page.
- CTA Clicks: the total number of clicks on all calls-to-action on the page.
- CTA %: percentage of page views resulting in a call-to-action click. This is calculated by taking the sum of all CTA click-through rates (percentage of views that resulted in a click) divided by the total number of CTAs on the page.
You can also see optimization suggestions based on information gathered by HubSpot's crawler for individual pages. To do so, navigate to Content > Landing Pages, Website Pages, or Blog. Click the name of a published page or post, then click the Optimization tab to see details and recommendations. Every page and post has an
From here, you can also view the CTAs, inbound and internal links, and ranked keywords on your page by clicking on the links in the left sidebar menu.
In the On Page SEO section, you can also manually request a recrawl of your page. To do so, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Refresh page data to refresh your results. If you don't see any SEO data, click here to troubleshoot.