What are the different Partner Tiers?
There are four different tiers for Partners: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. To qualify for a tier, you must meet both the Sold and Managed MRR requirements listed below:
|Tier||12-Month Sold MRR ($)||Managed MRR ($)|
Besides the Sold MRR and Managed MRR listed above, you must also meet the following criteria to be a tiered HubSpot Partner:
- You must be Partner Certified.
- Your agency must maintain a Median App Usage of 5+ apps across your portfolio of both managed portals and portals sold in the last 12 months.
What HubSpot apps count towards "Median App Usage" and what counts as "usage"?
First off, "using" an individual app most often means impementing and adjusting your marketing strategy or interacting with your audience. Publishing content, creating a new social monitoring stream, and adjusting a smart lists criteria are all examples of app usage.
"Median" app usage is looking at the number of apps used across all portals contributing to your sold or managed credit.
The apps that count toward Median App Usage are listed below:
- Ads Add-on
- Contacts Report
- Landing Pages
- Page Performance
- Reporting Add-on
- Social Inbox
- Social Monitoring
- Social Publishing
How is Sold MRR Calculated?
Sold MRR is the sum of the total MRR of the customers you’ve sold within the past 12 months. Once a customer is more than 12 months old, they will no longer contribute to Sold MRR.
How is Managed MRR Calculated?
Managed MRR is determined by several factors:
- You must be a Partner Employee on the customer’s HubSpot Portal. You can set someone as a Partner Employee within your own HubSpot Portal by navigating to the Account Menu > Settings > Users
- The Partner Employee must have an email address that matches your Partner email domain.
- A Partner Employee must have been active in the customer Portal within the last 90 days.
How often are the different Partner variables updated?
- MRR is updated on a monthly basis.
- Activity and Managed MRR are updated daily.
- New clients will be added daily, but their MRR will not be added until the next monthly report is run.
- Tiers will be updated once per month, mid-month.