What are the different Partner tiers?
There are four different Partner tiers: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. To qualify for a tier, you must meet both the Sold and Managed MRR requirements listed below:
|Tier||12-Month Sold MRR ($)||Managed MRR ($)|
Besides the Sold MRR and Managed MRR listed above, you must also meet the following criteria to be a tiered HubSpot Partner:
- You must be Partner Certified.
- Your agency must maintain a median app usage of 3+ apps across your portfolio of both managed portals and portals sold in the last 12 months.
What HubSpot apps count towards Median App Usage and what counts as usage?
Using an individual app most often means implementing and adjusting your marketing strategy or interacting with your audience. Publishing content, creating a new social monitoring stream, and adjusting a smart lists criteria are all examples of app usage.
Median app usage represents the number of apps used across all accounts contributing to your sold or managed credit. The apps that count toward Median App Usage are listed below:
- Ads add-on
- Contacts report
- Landing pages
- Pages report
- Reporting add-on
- Social Monitoring
- Social Publishing
- Sources report
- Website pages
How is Sold MRR calculated?
Sold MRR is the sum of the total MRR of the customers you’ve sold within the past 12 months. Once a customer is more than 12 months old, they will no longer contribute to Sold MRR.
How is Managed MRR calculated?
Managed MRR is the sum value of all accounts that a partner employee was active in within the last 90 days. Activity is determined by a combination of logins and other account activity. When multiple partners are in a client account, Managed MRR credit is split evenly across those partners. Keep in mind that the following must be true for your activity to be counted toward Managed MRR:
- You must be a Partner employee user in the customer’s HubSpot account. If you have admin access, you can designate a user as a Partner employee by navigating to Account Menu > Settings and selecting Users & Teams from the left side menu. Click the user's name. In the pane that appears, click the Partner tab and click to toggle the Partner employee switch on.
- The Partner Employee must have an email address that matches your partner email domain.
How often are the different Partner variables updated?
- MRR is updated on a monthly basis.
- Activity and Managed MRR are updated daily.
- New clients will be added daily, but their MRR will not be added until the next monthly report is run.
- Tiers will be updated once per month, mid-month.