In your HubSpot Partner account, there are five default partner registration contact properties to help you keep track of important information about your registered leads.
To view these default properties in your portal:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Properties.
- The Contact properties tab will be selected by default. The five default partner registration properties are located in the Partner Registration Information property group:
- Expiration Date - the date your claim on this contact expires.
- Registered Domain - the registered domain for this contact.
- Registration Action - the action you'd like to perform on this contact, which will be performed on the next sync with the HubSpot sales database.
- Registration Message - a message which provides insight into why a contact was not registered during the sync to the HubSpot sales database.
- Registration Status - the status of this contact as of the last sync with the HubSpot sales database.