Monitor other companies you identified as your competition with the competitors analytics tool. You can compare your site's statistics and metrics with theirs.
If you are a Marketing Hub Professional, or Enterprise user, you can track up to 20 competitors at once.
To access your competitors analytics tool:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.
- Click Competitors.
- By default, your site will be added. This is determined by your target domain. To add a competitor, click Add a new competitor in the upper right.
- In the dialog box, enter your competitor's website.
- Click Add Competitor. HubSpot will attempt to pull the relevant metrics for this competitor.
- Click the chart icon to view the chart. The chart shows a metric against time.
- Click the Marketing Grade dropdown menu to select a different metric for the chart.
- Marketing Grade: a measure of a site's online presence per HubSpot's Marketing Grader Report, on a scale of 0 to 100. To see the breakdown of a score, click the value in the Marketing Grade column of the table.
- Traffic Rank: rank compared toother sites on the Internet based on data from Alexa. The lower the rank, the better it is.
- Click the Last 3 months dropdown menu to select a different date range for the chart.
- In the table below, click the chart icon next to a competitor you want to add to the chart.
TableView the table for information on your site and your competitors.
- Click the Sorted by dropdown menu and select a metric to sort the sites.
- Click the Showing dropdown menus and select a metric to display. You can only have five metrics in your table.
- Click a domain in the table to view a comparison between your site metrics and theirs.
- The winning metric will be highlighted in green.
- On the right, view the trends between your site and the competitor site.
- In the upper right, click Marketing Grader Report to view their grade in more detail. Learn more about the Marketing Grader Report.