You can create new reports and manage any existing reports you have in your portal using your reports list. If you want to analyze your dashboard reports instead, learn how to filter reports on your dashboard and how to filter your dashboard.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Reports.
- Your reports are grouped by different statuses. To filter your reports by status, select one of the following statuses in the left sidebar.
- At the top, click the dropdown menus to further filter your reports.
- Dashboard: displays reports included in a specific dashboard.
- Created By: displays reports created by a specific user.
- Created Time: displays reports created in a specific timeframe.
- To create a standard report from the reports library, click Report Library in the upper right. Learn how to search and save reports from the reports library.
- To create a new custom report, click Create custom report in the upper right. This is only available for subscriptions with custom reports.
- To look up an existing report by name, use the search bar.
- To view a report, click the report's name.
- To rename a report, hover over the report, click the Actions dropdown menu, and select Rename. In the dialog box, enter your new Report name and click Rename.
- To clone a report, hover over the report, click the Actions dropdown menu, and select Clone. For custom reports, a new tab will open to the report builder with a clone of the report.
- To delete an existing report, hover over the report, click the Actions dropdown menu, and select Delete. In the dialog box, click Yes, delete report to confirm you want to delete it.
- To bulk delete reports, select the checkboxes next to the reports you want to delete, and click delete Delete in the header row. In the dialog box, click Yes, delete report to confirm you want to delete these reports.
- To add a report to a dashboard, hover over the report, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Add to dashboard.
- In the dialog box, click the Select existing dashboard dropdown menu and select the dashboard to add the report to.
- Click Save.