The marketing grader report gives a holistic measure of a website's level of inbound marketing. The grade is based on five factors: blogging, social media, SEO, lead generation, and mobile.
To view a marketing grader report:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.
- Click Competitors.
- Click the domain name you want to view the marketing grader report for.
- In the upper right, click Marketing Grader Report.
- In the left sidebar menu, click the category you want to analyze.
- To view more information, click Show next to Checklist, then in the specific section you want to know more about, click Show details.
The tool checks a domain for the following elements in each category to derive a score.
- A blog and an RSS feed.
- A link to your blog from your home page.
- Social sharing buttons on your blog.
- Social subscription options enabled.
- Email subscription options enabled.
- Social Media
- A Twitter account and a Facebook business page.
- Links to your social media accounts from your home page.
- Alt tags on your images.
- Page titles that do not include your company name.
- Unique page descriptions.
- Lead Generation
- Landing pages with forms to generate leads.
- Marketing automation.
- Analytics to measure your marketing efforts.
- @media queries or a mobile stylesheet.
- A meta viewport tag.