The workflows tool automates your marketing, sales, and service processes. Internal processes that can be automated include notifying and assigning deals to your sales team based on various qualifying factors, as well as rotating leads. External processes that can be automated include email marketing campaigns and lead nurturing.
This guide provides a list of articles to get you started with workflows. For further reading, you can explore some of the ways current HubSpot users work with workflows on the Community. HubSpot's Academy also offers video lessons and courses on the workflows tool, such as the Creating a Lead Nurturing Workflow lesson.
Please note: the types of workflows that you can create depends on your HubSpot subscription. Visit our products & services catalog to see what automation is available to you.
The following articles are helpful to have on hand while creating workflows:
- Create workflows
- Set your workflow enrollment triggers
- Choose your workflow actions
- Manage your workflow settings
- Use if/then branches in workflows
- Test your workflows
Articles specific to contact-based workflows.
- Create 'Center on a date' or 'Center on a date property' contact-based workflows
- Create automated emails to use in workflows
- Analyze your contact-based workflow performance
Company, deal, quote, and ticket-based workflows
Articles specific to company, deal, quote, and ticket-based workflows.