HubSpot mobile app features
Last updated: July 26, 2021
|All products and plans|
The HubSpot mobile app gives you access to some of your most important marketing (iOS only) and sales tools and data (iOS and Android) on the go.
Once you log in to the HubSpot app, you can view and update contacts and companies, monitor your deals and tasks, access your chat conversations, and manage your app settings. In the mobile app, you only have access to the tools specified in your user permissions. If you can't access a tool, ask an account administrator to edit your user permissions.
Please note: As of January 11, 2021, the Digest screen and the Marketing Email features in the HubSpot mobile app have been sunset. Learn more on the HubSpot Product Update Blog.
To access your sales activities for today, tap Today in the bottom navigation menu. You can:
- View and complete tasks.
- View meetings.
To access data on your contact and company records, tap Contacts in the bottom navigation menu. You can:
- Add a new contact or company.
- Make changes to any existing contact's or company's properties by tapping the About tab. If you're using the mobile app on an iOS device, you can tap certain properties to perform an action:
- Tap the Mobile phone number or Phone number property to start a call to that number.
- Tap the Email property to send a new tracked email from the HubSpot mobile email composer.
- Tap the Website URL property to open that web page.
- Tap the Street address property to search Apple Maps or Google Maps for that address.
- Associate a contact with a company or a deal by tapping the Associations tab.
- In the Android app, tap the Attachments tab to view all attachments that have been saved to engagements on the record's activity timeline. Pinch and zoom on your device's screen to preview an attachment. You can also tap an attachment to view more details, or tap the menu iconverticalMenu to copy a shareable link or delete the attachment.
- Call, send a text message, or send an email to your contact using the icons below their photo.
- Add a note, activity, or task to a contact or company's record. If you're using the mobile app on an Android, you can use snippets to quickly enter a short, reusable block of text to the activity details.
- In the Android app, you can read and add comments to certain activities once you access a record:
- To comment on a note, call, email, or meeting, tap the activity and tap Add a comment at the bottom of the screen. In the comment, you can also mention a user by typing @ and searching their name.
- To view the comments on a note, call, email, or meeting, tap the activity and tap View comments.
Filter contacts and companies
To access a list of your most qualified leads, filter contacts and companies based on your saved filters in the HubSpot CRM. At the top, tap All Contacts, or All Companies to filter the records.
To interact with your deals, tap Deals in the bottom navigation menu. Swipe left and right to view the existing deals in each of your stages. You can also tap the + icon in the top right to create a new deal, and tap a deal to view its timeline, contacts, and properties. On the deal timeline, you can add a note, activity, or task.
Quotes (Android only)
If you create quotes on the HubSpot web app, you can access these quotes from the deal record in the Android mobile app. Tap Deals in the bottom navigation menu, then tap a deal. Tap the Quotes tab, then view the quotes available for the deal. The quotes' status and expiration date will be listed below the name. Tap the quote to view more details, or tap the menu iconverticalMenu to copy a shareable quote link, download the quote, recall the quote, or delete the quote.
To interact with your tasks, tap Tasks in the bottom navigation menu. Learn how to use tasks in the mobile app.
If you have a paid LinkedIn Sales Navigator account, you can also manage your LinkedIn tasks from the mobile app.
Tickets (Android only)
If you're using the HubSpot mobile app for Android, you can access your ticket records from your mobile device. To access a ticket record, in the bottom navigation menu, tap More, then tap Tickets. You can also look up the ticket record using the search feature.
From the ticket record, you can:
- edit the ticket's associated records.
- review the ticket's timeline activity.
- update the ticket's properties.
- log a call, meeting, note, or email.
- or comment on a note or logged activity.
You can create new tickets on your mobile device from the tickets index page or from a contact, company, deal, or custom object record.
Please note: you cannot send a one-to-one email from a ticket record on the Android mobile app. You must navigate to the ticket's associated contact, company, or deal record to send an email.
To access your chat conversations and continue the conversation with your leads and contacts while on the move, tap More in the bottom navigation menu, then tap Conversations. Learn more about using conversations in the mobile app.
You can access your recorded calls from the mobile app. Play back recorded calls to coach, mentor, and onboard new reps or catch any missed insights from the call. Learn more about reviewing calls on mobile.
In your app settings, you can manage your Preferences and Account settings, provide feedback on the mobile app, and get help from HubSpot Support.
- To access your settings on iOS, tap More in the bottom navigation menu.
- To access your settings on Android, tap More in the bottom navigation menu, then tap Settings.
With the activity feed (iOS) and Activity menu item (Android) you can monitor your recent HubSpot Sales activity. To access this in the iOS app, tap More in the navigation menu, then tap Activity Feed.Swipe right or left on the Activity screen, or tap the activity tabs at the top, to navigate between activity types:
- All activities: view all recent activity.
- Email opens: view all recent email opens. Learn more about why you may also see multiple opens for the same email.
- Email clicks: view all recent email clicks.
- Sent emails: view all recent sent emails.
- Lead visits: view all recent lead revisit notifications.
- Prospect visits: view all recent visits from your prospects.
- Document views: view all recent views on your sales documents.
- Meetings: view all recent meetings booked with a HubSpot meetings link.
- Forms: view all recent form submissions from contacts that you own.