If you have Sales access but do not have the Sales permission of CRM Features set to Enabled, you will be presented with an error message upon trying to log into the HubSpot mobile app.
The message reads "Oh no. You don't appear to have the right permissions to access any CRM portals" and looks something like this:
To fix this issue, follow the instructions below:
- First, you must be an Account Administrator or Sales Administrator to adjust the settings needed to gain access to the CRM mobile app. If you are neither of these, contact someone on your team who is an administrator and proceed to the next step.
- From your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Account Menu (your avatar) > Settings.
- Click Users from the left side menu.
- Click the checkbox next to your user > click Edit permissions.
- In the pop-up that appears, navigate to the Sales section > choose Enabled from the dropdown menu next to CRM Features > click Next at the bottom of the window > click Finished to save your changes.