You can upgrade through two ways:
- Speaking with a member of the HubSpot Sales Pro team. Please click here to schedule a time.
- Purchasing yourself without speaking to anyone.
The following steps will explain how to upgrade without speaking to a member of our team.
Please note: If you would like to join an existing Sales Professional team, ask your team's administrator to add you by following the steps here.
Upgrade to HubSpot Sales Pro
- Login to your HubSpot Sales account.
- Click on the Account Menu dropdown in the upper right-hand corner of your account > Settings.
- Click Manage HubSpot Sales Team in the left-side navigation
- On the next screen, you will see a list of your existing HubSpot Sales users.
- To upgrade an existing HubSpot Sales user to HubSpot Sales Pro, select the radio button for that user in the HubSpot Sales Pro column. You will see the information on the right of the screen update depending on how many users you are adding.
- Once you have selected your HubSpot Sales Pro users, click Review Payment towards the right of your screen.
- If you have not already, you will be prompted to enter your Company Details. Once entered, click Submit.
- Enter your credit card information and review your purchase. Select the Share with Admins checkbox if you'd like other Sales Administrators to be able to use this card. Click Add Card on the right-hand side.
- On the next screen, click Complete Purchase in the right sidebar.
Your credit card will be charged according to your Billing Period during the Subscription Term, and you must keep an active card on file. Going forward, you can update your credit card information in your account Settings.