In order to successfully set up HubSpot's Predictive Lead Scoring, there are some guidelines we look for within your HubSpot account. Here are some things to check to determine if you're a good fit for predictive lead scoring:
- You are a HubSpot Enterprise customer.
- You have been storing both engaged and unengaged contacts in HubSpot.
- You have been marking contacts as customers for at least three months.
- You have at least 150 customers who existed in HubSpot for more than one day before becoming a customer (or further along in the funnel, i.e. Evangelist or Other) and who have submitted at least one form.
- You have at least twice as many non-customer contacts (Subscriber, Lead, MQL, SQL, or Opportunity) as you do customers.
Please note: these are general guidelines and may differ between HubSpot accounts. If you do not meet the above criteria, the predictive lead scoring tool may not be able to create a custom model for you. However, you can still set up lead scoring based on a default model. In this case, click the blue Score my contacts using the default model button to move forward.