With the Stripe integration, you can bill your customers directly from their quote, and send all payments to your integrated Stripe account.
Connect your Stripe account
Before connecting Stripe to HubSpot, make sure that you’ve activated your Stripe account; your account must be activated before HubSpot can create payments for customers on your behalf. To connect HubSpot to your Stripe account:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Select Integrations > Browse all integrations from the left sidebar menu.
- Use the search bar to search for Stripe, then hover over the integration and click View integration.
- Click Connect to Stripe, then enter your Stripe login information.
- Click Authorize access to this account to finish integrating your account with HubSpot.
Use connected Stripe account in your quotes
Once your account is connected, you can use it when creating your quotes:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Deals.
- Click the name of a deal.
- In the Products section on the left side of the deal record, click Create quote.
- Set up your quote. On the Signature & Payment screen, click to toggle the Use a connected Stripe account switch on.
Please note: Stripe is not currently available for quotes that use products with recurring payment types. You will need to remove these products from your deal before you can enable Stripe for the quote.