Yes, you can add emojis to your email subject lines in HubSpot (this is currently a Beta feature). To do so:
- Navigate to Content > Email.
- Click the name of your email draft or click Create new email.
- On the Edit tab, click Edit details.
- Click the emoji icon next to the Subject line field.
- Browse or search for your emoji, then click the emoji to add it to your subject line (read more about emoji support below).
- Enter the rest of the details for your email, then click Done.
- Complete your email and publish it for automation or send to a list of recipients.
Support for emojis
While emojis are supported by many major email clients, they may render differently or, in some cases, will not render at all depending on the recipient's email client, browser, and/or operating system. For example, emojis may render in color for some recipients and in black and white for others.
For this reason, it's recommended that you do not use emojis to replace words in your subject line, but rather use them to supplement and enhance your message.
It's important that you test your email before sending. You can use the test in email clients feature in the editor before sending your email to see how your emojis will render for your contacts.