- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Create a new form with the fields First Name, Email, and Twitter Username. Before moving on to the next step, copy your form's GUID, which is located right after your Hub ID within the form's URL in your browser's address bar.
- Once you copy your form's GUID, log into your Twitter Business Account.
Please note: you can only create Lead Generation cards with a Twitter business/advertising account.
- In Twitter, navigate to Creatives > Cards.
- Edit a previously created lead generation card or click Create new lead generation card.
- Fill out the Card Content and Destination URL settings sections.
- In the Data settings section, add the HubSpot form POST URL from the form you just created in HubSpot to the Submit URL field: https://forms.hubspot.com/uploads/form/v2/portal_id/form_guid. Replace portal_id with your Hub ID and form_guid with the ID of the form you created (found in the form URL) as indicated above.
- In the Custom key name fields below Information here will be sent to your Submit URL, enter the corresponding field name for the properties in HubSpot.
Make sure you use the field names here and not the labels. Field names can be found by hovering over your form fields in HubSpot and clicking Edit. At the top of the left sidebar menu, you'll see Configuration for '[field name]' field.
- Click Create card.