Preference groups help you organize your email subscriptions into different sets of subscription settings. Each preference group has its own preference pages, subscription types, and footer addresses.
Create a preference group
You can create and manage preference groups in your settings:
- In your HubSpot account, click the Settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar, click Marketing > Email.
- Scroll down to the Preference Groups section and click Add.
- Enter a name for the preference group.
- You can select Teams that have access to this preference group.
- Select any Languages that you want your preference pages translated into.
- Select a Brand domain to associate with this preference group. If you don't select a brand domain, any contacts who unsubscribe to the subscription emails in this preference group will opt out of all your subscription emails.
- Click the Subscription type tab to add subscription types to your preference group:
- Click Add subscription type, then enter a name and description. Click Create.
- You can also add additional subscription types for the preference group. Click Change order to configure the order of multiple subscription types.
- Click the Addresses tab to add footer addresses to your preference group:
- Click Add address, then enter your address info. The Office location name, Company Name, Address, City, and State fields are all required. Click Create.
- You can add additional addresses for the preference group. To change the default address, click the Actions dropdown, then select Make default.
- Click Save to create the preference group.
Manage your preference groups
You can change or archive your a preference group after you've created it:
- Click the Preference group to expand it.
- Click the Actions dropdown.
- To edit the settings, subscription types, or footer addresses of the preference group, select Edit.
- To archive the preference group, select Archive.