How do I know which add-in to install?
Before installing one of the add-ins, review the matrix below to ensure you've selected the right add-in. Click one of the add-ins for installation information. Alternatively, click Chrome extension if that's a better fit for your setup instead of one of the add-ins.
Email provider and browser requirements
|Email host||Gmail or G Suite||Office 365||Any|
|Preferred email client||
Gmail/G Suite in Chrome
|Outlook on the web Outlook.com
Outlook for Mac
|Operating system||Mac, PC||Mac, PC||PC only|
|Requires connected inbox||No*||Yes||No*|
* Some sales tools cannot be used unless you have a connected inbox.
Key differences between the Outlook desktop add-in and Office 365 add-in
Besides the email environment and operating system requirements in the matrix above, the main differences between the Outlook desktop add-in and Office 365 add-in are the contact profiles sidebar menu and the need for a connected inbox.
- The desktop add-in does not require a connected inbox (although using some of the HubSpot Sales features require a connected inbox), and the contact profiles sidebar is persistent, meaning it will always be open.
- The Office 365 add-in requires a connected inbox. Additionally, the contact profiles sidebar is not persistent; it needs to be opened manually.
If you prefer a persistent sidebar menu and wish to use the add-in without a connected inbox (and your email environment meets the requirements in the matrix above), the Outlook desktop add-in is recommended.
If you don't use a PC or if your email environment is more aligned with the Office 365 add-in requirements above, the Office 365 add-in is recommended.
Functionalities of the add-insYou'll have access to the following features with either of the add-ins:
- Track emails: when sending an email from your Outlook account, you can track that email. When you track an email, you'll receive real-time notifications each time your recipient opens the email. The open information will also be stored in your HubSpot account's activity feed under Sales Tools > Activity Feed and in your Windows tray app if you're using the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in.
- Log emails: when sending an email from your Outlook account, you can log that email. When you log an email, a copy of that email is recorded on the recipient's contact timeline in HubSpot. With a connected inbox, you can also log replies and reply to emails from the contact timeline in HubSpot.
- Use contact profiles: search your HubSpot database, edit contact properties, and initiate calls with your contacts using contact profiles in Outlook, a sidebar menu that stores information from your HubSpot account. Learn more about using contact profiles with the Outlook add-ins.
- Use the HubSpot sales tools: send templates and documents, enroll contacts in sequences, and insert meetings links right from your inbox. Snippets are available in Outlook on PC using the Outlook desktop add-in. Note that some of these tools require a connected inbox in addition to the add-in.
How to install the add-ins
The installation instructions below cover the Outlook desktop add-in and the Office 365 add-in, as well as additional installation information:
How to install the Office 365 add-in
There are two ways to install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in:
- Install the add-in from Microsoft AppSource
- Centrally deploy the add-in to all your Office 365 users
Install the add-in from Microsoft AppSource
The HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in can be installed directly from Microsoft AppSource:
Please note: the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in requires an Office 365 account (Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Business Essentials, or Office 365 Personal). If you don't have an Office 365 account but use Outlook for Desktop on Windows, install the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in instead.
- Click Get It Now in the left sidebar.
- Click Continue in the dialog box that appears.
- You'll be taken to your Office 365 account. Click Add.
- Once the installation is complete, you'll be redirected to a page indicating the add-in has been successfully installed.
Centrally deploy the add-in to all your Office 365 users
Office 365 admins can centrally deploy the add-in to all users. When the add-in is centrally deployed, every Office 365 user at the domain will automatically get the add-in, with no additional effort by each user:
- Log in as an Office 365 administrator and navigate to your Office admin account.
- Click Upload Add-In at the top of your screen, then click Next.
- Select I want to add an Add-In from the Office Store. Search for HubSpot Sales to add it for all users.
How to install the Outlook desktop add-in
Outlook desktop versions 2016, 2013, and 2010 on Windows 10, 8, and 7 support the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in. There are two parts to the installation process: installing the add-in and then installing the Windows tray app, HubSpot Sales for Windows, which is optional.
Before installing the add-in, make sure you meet the system requirements:
|Computer and processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Hard disk||3 GB available disk space|
|Display||1024 x 768 screen resolution|
|Operating system|| Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1
For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
For external links: current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox
|.NET version||.NET 4.5 CLR|
|Outlook version||Latest stable version of Outlook 2010, 2013, or 2016|
|Outlook account types||IMAP, POP, Exchange (and O365)*, Google Apps Sync|
|Network||Requires internet access for all HubSpot features.|
* For the best experience with Exchange, Exchange Cached Mode is recommended
Install the add-in
First, download the HubSpot Sales for Outlook installer.
Please note: the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in does not support Outlook for Mac. If you use Outlook for Mac, an Outlook on the web account, or an Outlook.com account, install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in instead. Additionally, HubSpot Sales is not supported in terminal server environments.
- Run the HubSpot Sales for Outlook installer (setup.exe). If you come across any errors when installing the extension, refer to the installation troubleshooting guide for more information.
- Restart Outlook.
- After the add-in is installed, you'll be asked to log in with your HubSpot Sales account credentials.
- HubSpot Sales should appear in the inbox ribbon.
The HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in has an additional component called HubSpot Sales for Windows that allows you to receive instant notifications without the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension. With this tray app, you don't need to run Google Chrome.
Once you've installed the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in, you'll be prompted to download HubSpot Sales for Windows. Click Download now in the dialog box to install HubSpot Sales for Windows. Alternatively, you can download the HubSpot Sales for Windows installer here. When HubSpot Sales for Windows is installed, you'll be able to view your activity feed by clicking the HubSpot sprocket icon in your Windows tray.
Install the add-ins from HubSpot
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email Integrations.
- Click the HubSpot Extensions tab.
- Click Download beside HubSpot Sales Add-In for Office 365 or HubSpot Sales Add-In for Outlook (Windows/PC). Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How the add-ins look in different email clients
Depending on the email account type and add-in you're using, here's how the add-ins look once installed:
Office 365 add-in on Outlook desktop
Office 365 add-in on the web using an Outlook on the web account (outlook.office.com) or an Outlook.com account (outlook.live.com)
Outlook desktop add-in
Troubleshooting installation for the Office 365 add-in
To install the Office 365 add-in, you must
- use a supported version of Outlook.
- have access to the Microsoft store.
- have the necessary permissions from your email administrators to use third party add-ins in your inbox.
- add the add-in in each inbox if you're using multiple inboxes.
- connect your inbox.
Troubleshooting installation for the Outlook desktop add-in
If you've encountered an issue when installing or operating the Outlook desktop add-in, click the corresponding link below for troubleshooting steps:
- 'An error occurred attempting to install HubSpot Sales in Outlook'
- 'Microsoft Office solution cannot be installed due to a general installer error'
- 'Customized functionality in this application will not work...'
- 'Value does not fall within the expected range'
- 'Unable to install this application because an application with the same identity is already installed'
- 'Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor.'
- 'Process cannot access file because it is being used by another process'
- What can I do if Outlook is crashing with HubSpot Sales installed?
- What should I do if I no longer see HubSpot in my Outlook inbox?
- HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in error: 'The value of the property 'type' cannot be parsed'