After you connect your Facebook Ads account or LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot, your existing lead ad campaigns will appear automatically on your HubSpot Ads dashboard. To ensure that any leads from your lead ad campaigns sync with your HubSpot account, you'll need to specify the pages you'd like to sync leads from in your Ads settings.
Please note: make sure that you have all the required permissions in Facebook before connecting your Facebook page or the required permissions in LinkedIn when you're enabling lead syncing for your ad account.
To manage your lead syncing settings:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- Click the Lead syncing tab.
- In the upper right, click Manage.
- Choose the network of your page.
- Facebook: Select the checkbox next to a page to toggle lead syncing on for that page. If you'd like to stop syncing leads from a page, you can clear the checkbox for the page to toggle lead syncing off.
- LinkedIn: Select the checkbox next to an ad account to toggle lead syncing on for that account. If you'd like to stop syncing leads from an ad account, you can clear the checkbox to toggle lead syncing off.
- Click Save.