Specify a featured image from your blog post (anywhere in the post's content) to be used as a thumbnail when sharing your post on social media. The featured image can also be used on your blog listing page.To enable the featured image option for your blog listing page:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Click Blog in the left sidebar menu, then General.
- Scroll down to the Use featured image in listing summaries box and select it to toggle it on.
- Scroll down and click Save changes.
To select a featured image for your blog post to appear in your listing page and on social media:
- Navigate to Content > Blog.
- Access the editor for your blog post.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the editor.
- Ensure that the Featured Image option is enabled (this will be turned on by default).
- Choose any one of the images available here as your featured image, or click the plus icon to add/upload a new image that isn't included in the content of the blog post.
Please note: there are two scenarios to be aware of pertaining to this feature:
- If an image appears in your blog post before the Read More tag and the Featured Image setting is enabled, HubSpot will automatically assign that image as the post's featured image.
- If an image appears in your blog post after the Read More tag and the Featured Image setting is enabled, it will be moved to the upper right of the blog listing summary text that appears on your blog listing page as the post's featured image.