Google Tag Manager provides with you a code snippet which can be added to your HubSpot pages within Content Settings.
Copy the code from Google Tag Manager
- Log into your Google Tag Manager account.
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Under the Container column, click the Container that contains your tags from the dropdown.
- Click Install Google Tag Manager.
- On the next screen, you will be able to copy both code snippets (1) and (2) for your Google Tag Manager Container
Adding the Google Tag Manager code to HubSpot pages:
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings > Page Publishing.
- If you'd only like the code to apply to a particular subdomain, select the subdomain from the dropdown or to set the code for all of your domains, select Default for all domains.
- Be sure to click Save Changes.