There are two-ways to set up AMP for your HubSpot blog. At this time, AMP is not available for HubSpot landing pages or website pages.
Apply AMP across all your blog content
To enable AMP for all your blog posts:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.
- Select the Google AMP tab.
- Switch the Enable Google AMP formatted pages toggle on.
- Once AMP is enabled, HubSpot will validate each blog post for your blog template, and the next time Google crawls the blog post they will cache the AMP version. If there are errors with the AMP version, Google will send you an email directly to let you know.
- Also once AMP is enabled, this Google AMP section will have a number of options that can be customized including logo, font, and font colors. Learn more about Google's recommendations for this content.
- Once you've finished customizing your AMP settings, click Save.
Apply AMP only to specific blog posts
Please note: this option is only available if AMP is not enabled in your blog settings.To set up AMP for a specific blog post:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Hover over the blog post you want to update, then click Edit.
- Click into the Publish or Schedule tab from that blog post.
- Within the Google AMP section, select the Enable Google AMP just for this blog post checkbox.
- Click Update or Publish to take your changes live.