In HubSpot, there are two-ways to set up AMP:
Please note: Currently, AMP is only available for HubSpot blogs and blog posts, not for landing pages or website pages.
Apply AMP across all your blog content
If you are interested in applying AMP across all your blog posts, please follow the steps below to get it setup.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Website > Blog, then select the Google AMP tab.
- Enable AMP by switching the toggle ON.
- Once AMP is enabled, HubSpot will validate each blog post (for your blog template) and the next time Google crawls the blog post they will cache the AMP version. If there are errors with the AMP version, Google will send you an email directly to let you know.
- Also once AMP is enabled, this Google AMP section will have a number of options that can be customized including logo, font, and font colors.
- Once you've finished customizing your AMP settings, click Save.
Apply AMP to specific blog posts
If you would like to only setup AMP for specific blog posts, following the steps below.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Hover over the blog post you want to edit and click Actions > Edit.
- Click into the Publish or Schedule tab from that blog post.
- Within the Google AMP section, check off the box next to Enable Google AMP just for this blog post.
- Click Update or Publish to take your changes live.
- Once on, HubSpot will validate this specific blog post and the next time Google crawls the blog post they will cache the AMP version. If there are errors with the AMP version, Google will send you an email directly to let you know. Please refer to this article for more information on troubleshooting these errors.