While you're editing a draft of an unpublished page, blog post, or automated email, you can review saved versions of your content. As you're making edits, click the Save button at the top of your content editor to save a revision of your work.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages, website pages, blog, or email.
- In your dashboard, locate and hover over the piece of content you'd like to review and click Edit.
- Once you have accessed the page for editing, click the View revisions icon listView next to the Save button.
- From the pop-up window, you'll see a list of revisions. Click on the revision from the list to see a preview of the content.
- Click Choose to finalize the selection.
- After being redirected back to the content editor, click the Save or Publish to save your changes.
Please note: after your content is published, any drafted edits saved in the content editor won't be stored in your revisions history until they're published.