In the content editor, you can view and restore saved versions of a page, blog post, or email.
Versions of unpublished pages or posts are saved automatically as edits are made. Once a page or post is published, new edits won't be stored in the version history until they are published. Changes to emails are saved every five minutes.
If you need to restore a deleted post, page, or email, please reach out to Customer Support.
Please note: it is not currently possible to access the version history of a knowledge base article.
- Email: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- Hover over your content and click Edit.
- In the upper left, hover over Last saved on [date], then click version history.
- In the version history, click a revision to see a preview of its content. The current draft and/or published version will be labeled beneath the date.
- In the upper right, click Restore this version.