You can send a test version of your email to yourself or a team member before you send out the actual email to your contacts.
Please note: if you have a Marketing Hub Starter account, learn how to send a test email in the drag and drop email editor.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- Hover over the name of a draft email and click Edit.
- In the left sidebar, click the mail icon email .
- Click the Choose one or more recipients dropdown menu and select the email address(es) to send the test email to.
- Click the Receive email as a specific contact dropdown menu if you want to test any personalization tokens used in the email, or leave it blank to preview sending the email to an unspecified contact.
- Click Send test email.