The Marketing email confirmation status contact property is a contact property set by HubSpot based on the HubSpot email double opt-in feature. It reflects the status of a contact's eligibility of receiving marketing email.
This contact property keeps track of any contact's interaction with double opt-in email and provides more insight into whether or not your contact has interacted with your double opt-in email.
The Marketing email confirmation status property has the following values:
- Confirmed: the user's double opt-in status has been confirmed and a follow up email has been sent.*
- Confirmed Pending: the user has entered the double opt-in flow has yet to be sent the confirmation email.
- Confirmation Email Sent: the confirmation email has been sent. HubSpot is waiting for a confirmation via a click.
- User clicked confirmation: the user has clicked on the link in the confirmation email.*
- HubSpot Rep. marked confirmed: someone at HubSpot has marked the user as confirmed. This is more or less manual via an API call.*
- Customer marked confirmed: a HubSpot user has marked this customer as confirmed during a bulk update.*
- Confirmed from previous behavior: the contact received email prior to double opt-in being enabled. *
- Confirmed due to form: the contact filled out a form on a page where double opt-in is not required.
* = The contact is considered having double opted in for email