Last updated: November 24, 2023
In HubSpot, you can use artificial intelligence (AI) to help you create custom single object reports. You can enter a phrase or a question which will be used to generate a report template, including recommended filters and data visualization. Once the template is generated, you can choose to edit the report to fit your needs prior to saving and adding it to your dashboard.
Please note: please avoid sharing any sensitive information in your prompts. To improve the product, HubSpot logs and stores your prompts, generated language, and usage metrics when you use AI generated reports. HubSpot shares your prompts with OpenAI in order to enable your use of this tool and OpenAI will store your prompts for content moderation purposes. Your prompts will be attributable to you. By using this tool in beta, you agree to comply with HubSpot’s Beta Terms as well as OpenAI’s Usage Policies, Content Policy, and Sharing & Publication Policy..
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reporting > Reports.
- In the top right, click Create report.
- Select Generate single object report using AI.
- Enter a phrase or question that conveys the goal of your report. For best results, it's recommend that you include the desired object and time filters. For example, what sales person won the most deals last quarter? or what sales person is performing best this year? are prompts you could use to create a report about user performance based on deals.
- Click Generate. A report template will be generated based on your goal.
- To modify the goal of the report and generate a new template, edit the text in the prompt, then click Generate. You can continue to enter new prompts and regenerate the report to better meet your goal.
- To refine the data displayed in your report, edit the filters in the Filters tab on the right sidebar.
- To make additional changes the report's properties, filters, and visualization, click Customize. You'll be brought to the single object report editor where you can modify the report.
- To save the report, click Save.
- In the right panel --- description/dashboard information (Will add this after testing)