When you've created events, you can analyze them with the events analytics tool and see how many events are completed in a certain timeframe.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.
- To filter the data for a specific time range and frequency, click the Date range and Frequency dropdown menus. A week starts on Sunday, when the date range is set to This week or Last week, or when the frequency is set to Weekly.
- To filter the data by tag, click the Tag dropdown menu and select the tag.
The chart shows the completions of the tags in the date range and frequency that you've selected.
- In the upper right of the chart, click the Style dropdown menu and select the style of chart for your analysis.
- To view data for specific events in the chart, select the checkboxes next to those events in the table below.
The table shows you the completions and create date of each event. To sort the data in the table, click the corresponding column header.
Only approved events will record completions.
- To bulk approve or dismiss events:
- In the left sidebar menu, click Unexpected events. Unexpected events are generally custom events when you create a custom event over the custom event limit.
- Select the checkboxes next to the events you want to approve or dismiss
- Approve to move them to the Approved category, or Dismiss to move them to the Rejected category. , click
- To bulk recover dismissed events:
- In the left sidebar menu, click Rejected and select the checkboxes next to the events you want to recover.
- Recover and these events will be moved to the Approved category. , click