- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- Click Salesforce.
- In the CRM Objects setting, select the checkbox in the Sync? column for Companies.
Learn how to import your Salesforce accounts to HubSpot.
Please note: Salesforce accounts that exist before the sync setting is enabled will only sync to HubSpot when they are manually imported to HubSpot or modified in Salesforce. These accounts will either sync with an existing HubSpot company with the same associated contacts, or create a new HubSpot company.
When does HubSpot create new accounts in Salesforce?
The Salesforce integration will create an account in Salesforce if the HubSpot company is associated with syncing contacts, or if a user has manually forced the HubSpot company to sync. A Salesforce account does not require an associated contact to create a company in HubSpot
When a company is created in HubSpot, the integration will automatically create a Salesforce account if:
- The company was auto-created via the Automatically create and associate companies with contacts setting and the default object created in Salesforce is set to Contact.
- The company was created and associated with a HubSpot contact that is syncing with a private contact (a contact with no account) in Salesforce.
- A HubSpot contact associated with the company qualifies for your Salesforce inclusion list.
When a company is created in HubSpot, the integration will not automatically create a Salesforce account if:
- The company is not associated with any HubSpot contacts.
- All of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts are syncing with Salesforce leads.
- None of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts qualify for your Salesforce inclusion list.
You can manually create a new account in Salesforce by navigating to the company record in HubSpot, and clicking Sync on the Salesforce Sync card.
Learn how to sync Salesforce opportunities to HubSpot as deals.