When you create a social post in HubSpot, any image or video you include in your post should adhere to specific requirements, such as file size and aspect ratio. The recommendations for image and video for each network are listed below.
- Photos can be up to 5MB, animated GIFs can be up to 5MB on mobile, and up to 15MB on web.
- Supported image types are GIF, JPEG, and PNG files. BMP and TIFF files are not supported.
- Your image will be automatically scaled when a user expands a Tweet, or when displayed in your gallery
Learn more about Twitter image requirements in Twitter's Help Center.
- Minimum resolution: 32 x 32
- Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1200 (and 1200 x 1900)
- Aspect ratios: 1:2.39 - 2.39:1 range (inclusive)
- Maximum frame rate: 40 fps
- Maximum bitrate: 25 Mbps
Learn more about Twitter video requirements in Twitter's Help Center.
- The size limit for an upload is 5 MB.
- The recommended image size is at least 552 (width) x 276 (height) pixels.
- The image frame ratio ranges from 3:1 to 2:3 (width/height). If the ratio is larger, the image will be centered and cropped.
- Uploaded images can't be resized.
- Small, low-resolution photos may appear in a low-quality.
Learn more about LinkedIn image recommendations in LinkedIn's Help Center.
- Max file size: 5GB
- Minimum file size: 75KB
- Max video duration: 10 minutes
- Minimum video duration: 3 seconds
- Resolution range: 256x144 to 4096x2304
- Aspect ratio: 1:2.4 - 2.4:1
- Frame rates: 10fps - 60 fps
- Bit rates: 192 kbps - 30 Mbps
Learn more about LinkedIn video requirements in LinkedIn's Help Center.
Facebook and Instagram images
- Minimum image dimensions: 200x200
- Maximum file size: 8 MB
- For high resolution devices, use images that are at least 1200x630 pixels
- Aim for a 1.91:1 aspect ratio to ensure that your full image displays in the News Feed without cropping.
Learn more about Facebook and Instagram image requirements in Facebook's developer documentation.
Facebook and Instagram videos
Learn more about video recommendations for Instagram in Facebook's Help Center.
- Supported file types are MP4, MOV, or GIF.
- Optimal aspect ratio is 4:5.
- The minimum width is 500 pixels.
- The optimal resolution is at least 1080x1080 pixels.
- Your video's length can be between 1 second and 2 minutes on Facebook and between 1 second and 1 minute on Instagram.
- The maximum file size is 30 MB.