To track conversions on HubSpot-hosted pages in Google Ads, you can add a global site tag to the head HTML of your pages. To work with ads data primarily in HubSpot, connect your Google Ads account and install the Google Ads pixel instead.
In addition to the global site tag, you should add the event snippet to the head HTML of any thank you pages you want to track conversions for.
Please note: if you manually include the global site tag in your head HTML, you should not install the Google Ads pixel through HubSpot. Otherwise, the pixel will fire twice and may lead to inconsistent data.
Add the global site tag to all pages
- In the bottom left, click Save to apply your changes.
Add the event snippet to conversion pages
Please note: all users can edit the head HTML of website pages. Only users in accounts with CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise, or Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise, can edit the head HTML of landing pages.
- Navigate to your content:
- Website Pages: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Website Pages.
- Landing Pages: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Landing Pages.
Hover over a page and click Edit.
Click the Settings tab, then click Advanced Options.
In the Head HTML section, paste the event snippet.
- In the top right, click Update or Publish to take your changes live.