To create a new blog in HubSpot, add a new blog in your blog settings. You can host multiple blogs on the same subdomain you've connected for your blog tool.
Please note: after you create your new blog, review the rest of your general blog settings to customize your blog notifications, subscriptions, and more. Then you'll be ready to create and publish a post on your new blog.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.
- In the upper left, select your blog from the dropdown menu, or click Create new blog.
- Enter the name of your blog into the Blog name field. This is an internal name only, used to segment this particular blog’s performance in the blog’s overview tool.
- If your blog templates use the public title tag in the header, add the title that you'd like to be displayed in your header to the Blog header field.
- Fill out the blog’s Page title field. This is the title that's displayed in the browser tab and search results. We recommend this be no longer than 70 characters.
- Enter the blog’s meta description in the Meta description box. This is the summary that will appear in search engine results for your blog.
- Set up the domain and URL for your blog in the Blog root URL field. Use the dropdown menu to select the domain your blog is hosted on. If you'd like to add a subdirectory (e.g. /blog or /news), enter the desired subdirectory into the field. This URL will be the URL of your blog listing page and the root URL of your blog posts.
- Click Save.