Please follow the directions noted below to add a built-in Google Search module to your page. Please note that the search results will open on a Google-branded page.
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager, locate the template your page is currently using, click on the name of the template to begin editing.
- Click on Add row to add a module to you template > click on the Gear Icon located on the right of the newly added module > select Swap Module.
- Scroll down use the search bar at the top to locate, then select the Google Search module > click on Select.
- Once your module is added, click Publish changes at the top-right to save and publish the changes to your template.
- The Google search module will now be live on any page using this template.
As an alternative, you can create and add Google Custom Search Engine Code to an HTML module in your template, but make sure to paste your code into a Custom HTML module in your template within the Design Manager.