To add a document to your email, landing page, website page, or blog post, insert a link to the document file in any rich text editor.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages, website pages, blog, or email.
- Hover over the page, post, or email you want to add a document link to and click Edit.
- In the rich text editor editor, highlight the text you'd like to link to your document, then click the file link icon file in the rich text toolbar.
- Search or browse for your document in your file manager. If you need to add a new file from your computer, Google Drive, or Dropbox, click the Add file dropdown menu and select Upload files.
- Click the name of your file, then click Insert to add the link to your content.
- Publish, Update, or Send when you've finished editing your content.