Please follow the steps outlined below to insert a document link in one of your HubSpot pages or emails.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Email or Marketing > Website > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- Hover over the email or page you want to add a document link to and click Edit.
- In the editor, highlight the text you'd like to link to your document and click the file link icon file in the rich text toolbar.
- Search or browse for your document. If you need to add a new file, click the Add file dropdown menu and select Upload files to add a new file from your computer or add a file from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Click the name of your file, then click Insert to add the link to your email or page.
- Publish or Update your page/email when finished editing.