There are two ways to change the order of modules on your website page or landing page within the content editor.
Drag and drop modules
- Go to Content > Website Pages or Landing Pages. Locate your page within the Manage tab and click Edit.
- In the editor, hover over any of the modules within a flexible column and click the Change layout icon.
- You will see a four-point icon on top of the modules that you are able to move. Your mouse cursor will also change to a four-point icon.
- Click and drag the modules you wish to move, and drop the modules approximately where you wish to move them to.
- When you are done moving the modules, click Exit layout mode in the top-right corner.
- Don't forget to Save or Update these changes on your page at the top of the editor.
The example below shows which modules you may move and which modules you cannot move:
The example below shows how to move modules within a flexible column in the page editor:
Edit modules with the sidebar menu
- While in the page editor, click the Edit modules icon in the left-side menu.
- See all of your modules currently in flex columns labeled accordingly.
- Click on the name of the module you wish to move, and drag and drop the name of the module above or below. The window and screen will move with you so you do not need to manually scroll.
- Click Save or Publish when you're done.